- 01 INR
- Bamboo, Composite, Steel
- SUITABLE THREADING- 15/17 MM AND 18/20 MM Millimeter (mm)
- Hot Dip Galvanized
A base jack is a scaffolding base jack that is used to hold scaffolding in place horizontally. The adjustable screw jack is mounted on a stable base and contains a large adjustable screw for moving scaffolding up and down. It is used as the foundation for the scaffold. The height is adjustable, so that it can adapt to uneven construction surfaces. The offered jack is made for use in the various industries and meant for easy use. The base jack is highly durable and has a nice design.
We are leading Manufacturer and Exporters of all kinds of Scaffolding, Formwork Accessories.
I Deal In
Country of Origin
Made in India
- Ludhiana and Mundra
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C)
- 500 Per Day
- 10 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- As per customers requirements.
- Asia, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- AN ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFIED COMPANY
E-7, Industrial Area, Jalandhar, Punjab, 144004, India